Monday, July 26, 2010

A pimple like thing on my lower eyelid?

There's a LITTLE LITTLE thing on my lower eyelid. It's even less than a milimeter. But I cannot manage to get it off! Can anyone tell me what it is and how to treat it?A pimple like thing on my lower eyelid?
apply a really really warm wash cloth over it several times a day, in a day or two it will pop and go away, yep, sounds like a sty.A pimple like thing on my lower eyelid?
It's probably a sty. I get them sometimes, they used to be really bad when I was a kid.


It's a clogged eyelash follicle or tear duct.


Best thing to do for them is hot compresses. They take about 5 days to heal and go away, but it is okay to try and drain them if you like. Personally I use a wet q-tip and rub the bump till it pops and goes away.


They aren't harmful unless they get infected, though they can be annoying and scratch your eyeball every time you blink.
sounds like a sty. I have had a couple of them in my time. One I had removed about 10 years ago. I have had another one for about a year. It is also very tiny and the doctor said if it doesn't bother me (it doesn't) then just leave it alone. If it gets larger then I can go back and have it removed then.
Maybe a skin tag....Google it on the net on how to remove it. My brother has them
as has been said it sounds like a sty

No comments:

Post a Comment