Saturday, July 24, 2010

Get rid of pimple overnight?

Ok so tomorrow is church and I have a pimple in between my eyebrows and on the top of my nose near my eyebrows.What I'm wondering is if I put a paste made of baking soda and water on the pimples will they be gone by tomorrow morning?





What are some other remedies BESIDES TOOTHPASTE OR LEMON JUICE.I always get toothpaste or lemon juice as an answer!Get rid of pimple overnight?
I can assure that my method always works. All you have to do is close your eyes and put perfume on the spot where you have the pimple. It will go away very quickly.Get rid of pimple overnight?
take a clove of garlic, chop off a piece and mush it up, then put it on the pimple, and in the morning wash your face really good to get the garlic smell off





Garlic is really high in that one acid (I cant remember the name of it) that gets rid of pimples
i no it's probably to late to go to the store but they used to sell these nuetragena sticky spots u just put the sticky spot on the pimp and it went away i have had pimps forever and that's one thing that really worked so if you can find em anywhere get em the work great... but for now try putting something really hot on it to open up your pore and then use a face cleaning product u have to clean it out (all gently cause u don't want to irratate it anymore than it is) and then put and ice cube on it to close the pore back up. well i hope this helps for ya :)
Rubbing Aclohol is a good thing to use, I'm not sure that it will make it disappear over night but it helps better than trying to pinch it?
hot to cold water packs! every 15 minutes for two hours! compresses and may just go away...
Pop it, then apply goat milk.





I swear! :)





It rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment