Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a pimple on my neck , one of my arm and one on the side of chest, near the armpits.?

I just wanted to know whether these are the so-called ';swollen lymph nodes';.


Can anyone please tell me what are swollen lymph nodes and how we get affected with them, the causes and all that. Thanks in advance.I have a pimple on my neck , one of my arm and one on the side of chest, near the armpits.?
swollen lymph nodes is caused by many factors but mainly by bacterial manifestation. swollen lymph nodes is an iflammatory reaction by the body's immune system in defense from a foreign body. In pimples for example,there are some pimples caused by bacterial infection. one of the sypmtoms of this if the bumps is filled by a white to yellow fluid also known as the constituents of pus is the defensive white cells which tried to hold up the infection and be careful not to drain it by yourself for it will cause more severe infection. tetracycline is the antibiotic of choice but it needs a prescription. thanks and i hope i gave u not the best but a good answer.I have a pimple on my neck , one of my arm and one on the side of chest, near the armpits.?
http://guideforu.kaohsiung.tv


A very informative website you can also get much information in website

No comments:

Post a Comment