Monday, July 26, 2010

I tried using toothpaste to pop a pimple overnight, it doesn't work. any help?

I have had a pimple for the past three days and these past days I have been using toothpaste and the pimple won't go away. I also put on zapzit but it still won't go away! what else can I do besides the toothpaste. I need the pimple gone overnight because I have to go to a wedding. any help?I tried using toothpaste to pop a pimple overnight, it doesn't work. any help?
dab a little rubbing alcohol on it to dry it out.I tried using toothpaste to pop a pimple overnight, it doesn't work. any help?
Apply heat. It will allow the pus to harden, and they you can gently remove the hardened matter. This has worked for me in one 24 hour day.





You can dampen a washcloth with hot water, and keep it on the area. Keep the washcloth a little warmer than usual.But don't burn yourself, just keep it warm!
well it takes more than a day to form, so its gonna take longer to go away. wash your face with a wash cloth every day. and right on the pimple use rubbing alcohol. it drys it right up. use a few times to dry it. good luck.
toothpaste wont make ur zit go away, just make the redness go down a bit. just try to keep ur face clean and it should go away soon
go to a dermatologist and get a cortisone shot.
put some alchole on it to dry it up! it may sting!
If you want great skin you need to use a great product made to fix such things as large pores and oily skin and I personally have helpped alot of women with this same problem because my products can and will do such a thing. People need to understand that it is not the surface of the skin that is a problem it's what's underneath that is. Your sebaious glands are over working due to stress and plugged pores. you need a cleanser that will fix these area's or you will always have this problem. My products Arbonne, our nutrimin c anti-aging products are awesome made by the top skin care chemist in the world and made to penatrate the skin's top layer to work with these glands to calm them down to pull out the bacteria and to minimize pore size. I would put you on the nutrimin c re 9 wash toner serum and the enzeme peel and the deep pore cleansing mask and fasical scurb and then i want you to get the intellegence personalizer to obsorb the oils that it is going to cleanse out and the reguvating cream to calm your skin down and use as your mosituizer day and night. You will only use a dime size of these products so they are going to last you about 8 months and if you click on my profile it will take you to my website where you can get started with these products and if you want to save their is a form to fill out instructions are on my home page. These products have the amount of spf you will need and we also have a great sun line you will want to try for when your by the pool or beach that also have the ablity to let your skin breath and open your pores very important people dont' realize this factor in the skins ability. It is how so many people have bad skin and back inside problems because our skin is like a third kidney it needs to be alive and be functional and when we use products that are not made to penatrate the skin it can't breath and function properly. I hope i got your attention and others that are reading this because i have been in the skin care business a long time and know what i am talking about. So good luck and have a great summer the pure safe botanical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment