Monday, July 26, 2010

Popped my pimple and now its dark but still has something in it?

because it is still elevated and when i feel on it its like theres somesort of thing in there that wont go down. and its taking forever to heal. its been there for like a month. i tried to pop it again and all that came out was blood.


how can i rid this?? and make the dark spot blend more with my skin besides makeup??Popped my pimple and now its dark but still has something in it?
For the dark spot, use phyto corrective gel. It's the best cure for it. It helps a lot and fast. Make up might make it worse! I think you should go to a dermatologist if you aren't sure of what to do with it. It might have been a blackhead turned pimple so the capsule might still be in there. I don't think you should tamper with it cause it can get infected or basically get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment