Saturday, July 24, 2010

Poll: What is the worst place you have ever had a pimple?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that the answer won't be sexy!!!





ssıʞ ♥ kiss


Poll: What is the worst place you have ever had a pimple?
right below my nose


like above my upper lip and below my nose


i hate that area!


its so hard to get rid of and they hurt a lot


and it makes me look like i have herpes


=[[[[


[i dont have herpes btw]Poll: What is the worst place you have ever had a pimple?
Ah I see the wonderful quirky random mind of my sweet man is in full swing this evening, splendid.





Um I'll say end of the nose.
I haven't had one there,


but I have heard the one's


in the groin area are painful..


and hard to get to!





*blushing*





LOL
i got this huge one on my thigh. it hurt like hell for two days straight! currently, i have three bulbous ones on my face. =(
Between my nose and cheek. Like right on the edge of your nose. Had one on my forehead once and it was a killer....
One the side of my lip, it hurt, was big, gross and looked like I had a herpe.


GROSS.
right on my lip it is annyoning has can be.
under my eyebrow
trust me you dont wanna know
you guess
next to my nose
Right on my bra line... ahhhhh it hurt. Lol
A big one right in the middle of my cheek.
on my nose, i always have to pop it
under my ear on my jawline. it hurt like a b**** and it was impossible to pop!!
forehead and cheeks.i still got them now.
My *** owwie.
penis





and right under my right eye
On the end of my nose.
I've seen one between my boobs. I hate it.
have to be around my nose
inside my ear, hard to pop

No comments:

Post a Comment