Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a stress/period pimple right between my eyes. how do i get rid of quicky. i have a big event coming up.?

Homecoming is in a week and I got nominated for queen. Now i have a stress/period pimple how do i make it go away quickly?I have a stress/period pimple right between my eyes. how do i get rid of quicky. i have a big event coming up.?
Visine works as a mild antiseptic from the little sodium it contains. It also takes the red out. Toothpastes, not gel, dry up the excess oil.I have a stress/period pimple right between my eyes. how do i get rid of quicky. i have a big event coming up.?
i use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control. it's 3-1 treatment and hydrating and the color looks greenish blue.


it works pretty well. i also use a mask on the pimple. right now i use DDF's sulfur therapeutic mask. got it at Sephora.





also try taking zinc, it helps heal acne scar and others.





i try to take zinc, vitamin A and B12. I read B12 helps with premenstrual breakouts.
Drink plenty of water and don't eat greasy foods or sugary foods. It should go away within a week, wash your face morning and night. Don't pop it, it'll leave a mark.
Mix baking soda and water into a paste and put it on your face for 10 minutes. Then put toothpaste on the pimple overnight. :)
hydrogen peroxide. it's in a brown bottle and costs almost nothing. it's great for the face and many uses. (on bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment