Monday, July 26, 2010

Using regular tape for oily nose and pimple?

Have anyone beside me use regular tape or packaging tape to help remove oil off your noise/face? I mean it seems like the most effective thing I can find plus its a common household item. Do anyone see how this could have any negative consequences for my nose? (Like it helps clog up your nose more easily or get cancer or something...I'm just BSing, I'm just trying to make up an example) Thanks guys....Using regular tape for oily nose and pimple?
I've never tried that myself. I don't think it could be bad for you, but it's probably better to use a store bought acne product then something you find around your house.Using regular tape for oily nose and pimple?
I would think that maybe the chemicals in the adhesive could get into your skin, or clog them.
turn on hot shower and sit in the steam to open pores. Wash face with face wash not handsoap. I've heard plenty of times that toothpaste is the way to go for pimples. Other than that Ive heard, preparation H takes them away too. I hope I've helped, not much of a blemish girl, was thankfully blessed with nice skin other than my amount of freckles :P
I would not advise using tape on your skin. Tape is a plastic strip covered in a glue adhesive (which causes it to stick to surfaces). It may be safe for paper, but when it comes to your body, you deserve better than office supplies. Get Blackhead Clearing Strips; generic or name brand, they work better than tape.
Don't see why it would if you wipe the sticky off when your done. Did that really work for blackheads?
you should use those biore stips or at least a scrub for your face, like St Ives Apricot Scrub for acne/excessive oil... i started using it about a year and a half ago and its so good i just cant stop using it it keeps your skin fresh and alive.
um do that really work?
A secret to drying out a pimple especially a white head is a common household tool toothpaste!


I know it sounds crazy but it works!


I'm not sure if the tape can damage your face but I've tried that b4 too!
No, but regular tape won't help either. Use medicated nose strips. I have used them and you know it work because you can see the dirt that was left on the strips. You can rid yourself of acne with All Clear products. If there is a stubborn one use All Clear Outta Sight Blemish Complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment