Monday, July 26, 2010

Normal to have pimple on foreskin?

I have a pimple on my foreskin, it hurts when I touch it and it is a bit itchy. I've never had sex for the past couple of months so I don't think it is STD. I've never had one in my whole life and it looks like a normal pimple that you would have on your face but a bit painful when it is touched. So my concern is are these type of pimples harmless? Or do I need to treatment right away? Thanks.Normal to have pimple on foreskin?
it is very normalNormal to have pimple on foreskin?
While you can indeed get a pimple on any part of the body, including the foreskin, a sore there can mean more than just a pimple.





Herpes and syphilis are manifested by a sore, also--sometimes on the genitals and sometimes not.





They don't show up right away, they have an incubation period.





Get tested for your own peace of mind, and so that you don't spread it to others, if you have an STD.
Just because you haven't had sex for a couple months doesn't mean it isn't an STD so I would go the doctor because it could just be a pimple or an ingrown hair, but it also could be herpes or another STD. So go to the doctor, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment