Thursday, July 22, 2010

What are these painful pimple litke bumps on my thighs and butt? they look just like pimples but hurt?

I only have 1 on my butt and 2 on my leg. I have had them before, just wanted to know why i get them. When I try to pop them, it's too painful. Never had unprotected sex!What are these painful pimple litke bumps on my thighs and butt? they look just like pimples but hurt?
It is an infected hair follicle. They come from either sweating and the friction of underwear or pants, or from shaving. It is annoying as heck! Wash with a loofah in that area. It helps keep the pores open. It really does work.What are these painful pimple litke bumps on my thighs and butt? they look just like pimples but hurt?
ingrown hairs can do that, never had one but know people who did and they said it hurt
I get them behind my right ears, my doctor explains them as a pimple that is deeper. so it takes a long time to surface,


she suggested using a heating pad on it for a while


and letting hot water run on it in the shower. and they usually pop.


And they do.
maybe you have bed mites...there little bugs that bite...they live in your bedsheets.





so, maybe its bug bites.
you can get pimples anywhere. or its probably just an irritated hair follicle
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment