Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good way to cover up a pimple?

i dont have any foundation at my house but if some recomends it im getting it on saturday





I have some powder will that help?





HELP!! I GT A LITTLE RED PLANET ON MY CHIN!!!!What is a good way to cover up a pimple?
with consealer! make sure it maches your skin type, you can test a few first in some shops. just ask %26amp; some one will help you. powder %26amp; foundation can help to [I use both]What is a good way to cover up a pimple?
It may not be the best choice for the long run, but I would just poke it with a needle and ';drain'; it and then take twezers and pull it off...


If you don't like that or it dosen't work, take a marker and make a litlle mark.If people ask whats going on, just say ';oh accidently marked on my face';
I would not use a concealer. Usually the medications for pimples have color added and will conceal the pimples while they heal your skin.





x
I sell Cosmetics! I am a Mary Kay Consulant. Consult a doctor first if you are on any medications. I would recommend the following..... you need to get Ance Treatment Gel and a Blemish Control Toner. It cleans your pores of the bacteria and oils the build up of keratin proteins that forms the pimples, blackheads, whiteheads.


Limit the layers of cosmetics products that you are using especially the ones with oil in them. See if you have any with oil free. any rough manipulation may irritate and inflame it more. Frequent cleansing will not control it either. I hope this helps.
Well, I am all for mineral stuff, but. If you need something ASAP, try the wet to dry powder foundation by covergirl. it's extra thick, and you can double it as a concealer. with a pimple this big, try applying foundation first, and then concealer. Also use some dial, and scrub the heck out of your skin twice a day. when you shower and go to bed is best. Also try a grapeseed mask, and spot treatment, clean and clear or neutrogena are best. If you don't have thta, use rubbing alchol, and peroxide. just prick the zit with a needle and appy the peroxide, it will help get rid of some of the infection(that's what a zit really is). IF you can pop it, then do it! it will help get rid of some of the infection. Then use peroxide, and it will get rid of more infection. I don't reccommend popping zits often, as it can scar. But it will help it go down, usually, and you can cover the zit better. I know it's probably so big, it hurts when you talk and itches too right? that's the infection boiling. Wait til you go to bed to pop or prick the zit. Mary Kay is great for this. I would reccommend using the cleansing bar, acne gel, and combo to oily moisturizer, although ti's very expensive. Try ebay. This is to help later on of course. I don't sell Mary Kay, but I used to and it work great! I now use dial cause I can't afford MK.





I hope this helps!
Best one is CoverBlend by Exuviance---it's pricier than most concealers at retail pharmacies (i.e. CVS) but at leasts you can get it there! It only comes in three colors, the lightest is really light and can end up highlighting your ';little red planet'; in a way you probably would rather not! I'm pretty fair-skinned, and the medium one (sand, I think...) works for me.





It's around 16 bucks and worth it b/c it'll help clear it quickly too and is SPF 15 to boot :o)
Best thing you can do is wash your face daily, and wait for it to go away.


I know its annoying, but covering it up..will just make it worse!


Just wait it out...I heard somewhere I pimple usually last for about 3 days.


If your going to the store on sat. but something to clean your face with, if water and soap is not working for you.
Wear a Mask of the excorcist =P


Or just wear make up either way work's =D
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment