Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of the redness of this pimple? Help please!!!?

Well tomorrow is homecoming and I have this pimple right on top of my nose, and like 2 days ago I squeezed it and tried 2 pop it but it didn't. So now it got bigger and its swelling with blood, so how do I make the blood go down before I go to homecoming.





I'm going to go to work in a bit, and I've been covering it with ice to reduce the blood swelling, and tonight I might try toothpaste, please help, I'm desperate.How do I get rid of the redness of this pimple? Help please!!!?
just don't touch it. it happens to me all of the time. the redness willl be gone in a day and a half and then after the blood has gone away it will be really easy to pop (i would pop it after homecoming though just incase it gets red again) hope you have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment