Monday, July 26, 2010

I have this huge, still not ripe pimple, but I have to go out in an hour. Is there anything I can do?

Is there anyway I can make it 'ripe' within an hour so I could squeeze it out. I swear it's a 9 if there were a pimple scale with 1-10.I have this huge, still not ripe pimple, but I have to go out in an hour. Is there anything I can do?
you could put a towl which has been soaked in hot water over it to open it up to ripen it. if it dosnt ripen in time try putting makeup over it.


hope it works out =)


xI have this huge, still not ripe pimple, but I have to go out in an hour. Is there anything I can do?
Let's get on thing straight; Nobody's perfect. Everyone has zits. I KNOW you've heard it before, but its true. Go to www.freewebs .com/reelbeauty11 for beauty tips, and self-esteem builders. It's generally for young girls, but can help anyone really.





The best step against zits is PREVENTION. Wear a foundation with lots of water, and don't prop your chin up - otherwise your asking for chin zits.





Are a you vegetarian? sometimes people getszits because they are or aren't vegetarians.





ProActive works for some people, but not for others. If I were you, I'd stick with washing my face once in the morning, once at night, and maybe using an astringent every other day. If you have pimples, dab a bit of toothpaste on honey on them, but do not use as a mask!





Your regular doctor can generally help. A skin doctor doesn't know as much about your med. history.





Overall, remember that beauty counts more on the inside than on the outside, and your true friends will love you for you, and not your skin.





Tina saw where I posted a similar answer to this and decided to use it herself. Thumb her down and/or report her, please! She literally stole my words!
i think u may have your answer already, everybody gave you great advice...one i really agree with, cause i done it myself, dab toothpaste on it and also, if u have VISINE, DAB SOME ON TOO, IT TAKES THE REDNESS OUT OF YOUR PIMPLE..
its not like the person you are going out with never seen you with a pimple who cares just go out and have fun
Ice down the pimple it should be noticeably better. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment