Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I tell my doctor that I have a pimple on my Butt!!?

I a nice way I mean.....How do I tell my doctor that I have a pimple on my Butt!!?
(1) Why would you want to? Is it really that bad? Just wait for it to go away.





(2) If you're going to do it, just do it. If you must, preface it with ';Gosh, this is really embarrassing, but...'; (heh, heh...no pun intended).





Believe me, physicians deal with far, far, far (FAR) worse than this.How do I tell my doctor that I have a pimple on my Butt!!?
just say it...they'll be used to all kinds of things that people get embarrassed about - and it's only you and them that has to know (and now most people on yahoo answers lol)
';I think I have a pimple on my butt, but, not sure, you want to look to see what you think';?


My Doctor has heard everything and it OK, just talk real and not be embarrassed. I have had both Men and Women Doctors. The only thing I tell them; ';No fingers in the Butt';! They laugh and say they not do it that way anymore. Now, I really worried how they do it.
It could be a boil (staff infection) and believe me, they have heard and seen it all before!
I Think I Have Hemorhoids?, Or Can You Please Have A Look @ That I'm Worried
Why would you tell him if it's just a pimple????
Hey, doc. There's a pimple on my @ss. Can you help me out?





He's your doctor! He's probaly seen A LOT worse than some acne on your bottom! It will probably be the highlight of his day.
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment