Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a bump inside my nose, looks like a pimple?

It looks like a normal pimple with a whitehead and it hurts kinda bad, can you get pimples inside your nose or is it something worse?I have a bump inside my nose, looks like a pimple?
It is possible and could also be an ingrown hair -


I'd take a hot compress and apply best you can -


(You can heat it in the micro for double warmth) 10 mins on 20 off and repeat - and apply a little peroxide and some acne cream (if it's not to much of a bother) if it is stick to the hot compress and hope it opens you can apply some pressure and hope that helps -I have a bump inside my nose, looks like a pimple?
could be a staph infection
Yes, it is possible to get pimples inside the nose. But what you have could also be rosacea (which isn't 'worse' than acne, just different), or some other condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment