Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a pimple on my crotch area. It's a bit itchy when touched?

it's the size of a small half pea, the part that juts out, and the same colour as my skin. Looks like it has gotten a bit bigger than the last time I saw it, maybe about 6 months ago.


Will this go away if I apply some form of antiseptic cream, or is this something I should show my doctor?


Thanks!I have a pimple on my crotch area. It's a bit itchy when touched?
Good to see a doctor as you never know what it could be. Could be an ingrown hair or could be just a knot which usually may need an simple operation to remove that knot.I have a pimple on my crotch area. It's a bit itchy when touched?
Go see your doctor if you're worried.
show your doctor...its sounds like it could b an ingrown hair though
could bne an ingrown hair but still go see your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment