Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm 29 year old and i'm still having pimple breakouts. i live in a tropical country. How can i get rid of it?

Have you tried Cetaphil? I used to have really deep pimples (not a lot but they were deep and hurt) and since I've been using a Cetaphil-like product (I buy generic, cheaper and works), I haven't had any.I'm 29 year old and i'm still having pimple breakouts. i live in a tropical country. How can i get rid of it?
avoid oily foods(peanuts, fats) and always wash your face in the morning and at night before you sleep will greatly helpI'm 29 year old and i'm still having pimple breakouts. i live in a tropical country. How can i get rid of it?
Something that really has worked well for me is drinking a lot of water. If you drink a lot of it, say, 8 glasses a day, it can really help clear up your complexion.
Aveeno face cleanser. It's all natural unlike things like ProActive and Clearisil. And if your getting pimples from hormones Aveeno actually stops the hormones from attacking your face. I know it sounds like an advertisement but it works perfectly.
a lot of people do not know how to wash their face the right way- the best way to do it is to get a clean wash cloth every morning-get the wash cloth wet with as hot of water as u can stand -soap up the wash cloth with-tone original coco butter soap-scrub in an upward circular motion starting from your neck to your forhead-then rinse it all off with cold water
buy proactiv
living where you are may be the reason you still get them =buy yourself some anti-bacterial soap and try it out=good luck
I am 68, in the tropics, and still break out in pimples. It can be genetic.





Got to grin and bear it. Blame it perhaps on the sebaceous glands and get on with it.
Cleanse cleanse and cleanse some more! Buy a good cleanser for acne prone skin. Talk to your doctor to make sure you don't have a condition that is more complicated. He may refer you to a dermatologist.
Well, I have oily skin so i stopped drinking soda and I use an all-in-one facial cleansing cloth once a day or every two days. So far, I've only had one pimple since.

No comments:

Post a Comment