Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a pimple on the end of my tongue?

i have a pimple like bump of the tip of my tongue, towards the side. it's kind of painful and i'm kinda freaking out about it. what is it and how do i get rid of it?I have a pimple on the end of my tongue?
It's probably just a canker sore. Just don't eat anything very acidic the next few days and it'll go away.I have a pimple on the end of my tongue?
You most likely have a lye bump. It favors the appearance of a pimple, but it's actually not- and trying to squeeze it would prove to be very painful!





And, as you said, it's a bit painful it you rub it wrong or grind food on it. But don't worry, it'll be gone in a few days! Just try not to irritate it. (:





Some stuff I found may prove useful in telling you more about it:





http://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedC鈥?/a>





http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_tre鈥?/a>





Also:





It's NOT a cold sore: Those are on the outside of your lips


It's NOT a canker sore AKA ';Ulcer';: Those are on the inner lips, not the tongue.
It is an ulcer. You get them from having a deficiency in your body. I get them a lot. Try gargling with warm salt water, or you could go to the pharmacy and ask your pharmacist for an over the counter product that you can gargle with. Sorry I forget the name, but it really does work.
Ugh. I hate those!


They are called Canker Sores


Spicy or acidic food can irritate it


But what i do is rinse with hydrogen peroxide


every night and morning


Cold Sores you get on the outside of your mouth.
Try to drink salt water or something tell your parents or ask a your doctor for help

No comments:

Post a Comment