Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have scar on my face this is post pimple effect, please suggest home made tips?

Wash your face with warm water.Apply lemon juice on the scar,leave it on for 15 mins and rinse with tap water or cold water.You can also use a paste of sandalwood paste and rose water.You can even add it to multani mitti(fuller's earth or mud mask),also add some cucumber juice for a nice face pack which can be used once a fortnight.However, ensure that the face pack n also the paste of chandan and rosewater is completely dry before removing it with cold water.I have scar on my face this is post pimple effect, please suggest home made tips?
You could always try Mederma, though I've never used it myself. I have the same problem and use Bio Oil you can buy it at any drug store, it works pretty well. If its bad enough though your probably not going to be able to fix it at home. So do take that into consideration. Also a balanced diet, taking vitamins, drinking plenty of water will help as well.I have scar on my face this is post pimple effect, please suggest home made tips?
Put Neosporin on it. Dead serious, it works.
Cocoa Butter


Heals and smoothes scarres


Dab some on, dude.
i need this answer also
garbage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment