Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to get rid of this pimple?

I dont usually get pimples... like maybe one a week and their small. But... I do get them my time of the month. Right now... I have one that's sore and red and I cant cover it anymore with cover-up. Its not that attractive =\. I've tried the medicated pads, spot treatment and toothpaste but its not working.


Help?! I'm really tempted to pop it...How to get rid of this pimple?
well i dont get pimples really until im about to start my period but i use mary kay acne treatment gel at least 2 times a day every day and it works really good i also wash my face at least once a day ( which is also mary kay) and that helps a lot but some times i still get one and if all that doesnt work the i put a really hot wash cloth on the pimple ( it helps open up the pores) and then i wash my face... i hope this helps youHow to get rid of this pimple?
god! normally i would say dont pop it but i had one like that so i popped it. it hurt like hell. it went away after though. cept it took forever cuz it was like ligit full. after i used toothpaste on it and made sure it didnt come back.
You can try this. Crush 1 to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Use an exfoliating scrub; that always works for me.
Wash your face with soap and water, then prick it!
Get skin I.D :)
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment