Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i make my pimple disappear in at least 7 hours???please tell me?

i have a gigantic pimple on my face(chin) and im going out tonight and i want it to at least get smaller or disappear... Can you help??? please :)How can i make my pimple disappear in at least 7 hours???please tell me?
put toothpaste on it.How can i make my pimple disappear in at least 7 hours???please tell me?
go to the pharmacy and they'll give u something
Panoxl, it workd wonders! i HIGHLY recommend it! Very cheap too! You can find it at places like CVS.
DO NOT USE TOOTHPASTE!!! it dries ur skin... but if u don't have dry skin SURE USE IT
if the toothpaste thing doesn't work, then use foundation on it. i hope this helps and i hope you have a great time tonight.


xxx
exactly right. Toothpaste weird but it works. Ive done it

No comments:

Post a Comment