Monday, July 26, 2010

Scratched pimple/bump off stomach and left with a small red hole like a blackhead hole?

i scratched a pimple off my stomach and it left me with a small red hole like a hole you get after removing a blackhead forcibily, the red is the blood underneath and i was able to squeeze some blood out and also i applied rubbing alcohol and it stung. can someone tell me what this is and how i can treat it?Scratched pimple/bump off stomach and left with a small red hole like a blackhead hole?
It sounds like what you said, a pimple. Just keep it clean and it should heal on it's own. I had the same situation on my thigh only it left a hole a lot bigger and it filled in and healed within days. Try not to squeeze anymore than you already have unless there is reoccurring puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment