Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to solve my pimple problem?

I got a lot pimple and i want to clear these pimple!!! argh!! disgusting...How to solve my pimple problem?
sometimes the soap you use can cause the pimples. start by eating less junk food, and DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE. VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP YOUR GRUNGY HANDS OFF. pimples are your skin saying it is mad cause your doing something wrong (diet, stress, touching). most soaps are irritating to facial skin and cause more break outs. everyone is different but what i found is that benzoil peroxide at wal mart works great. think i spelt it wrong but it is a tube with white cream that dries the nasty things out. Just dont irritate the skin. HANDS OFF.





hope this works.How to solve my pimple problem?
Ugh!


dude i got the same problem


the best thing to do is go to the doctor not all acne types are remove by like...clearasil and all those acne products.





all acne is unique and the dormetologist has the best treatment
when showering use your body wash to clean your face. I started doing it and its working pretty well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment