Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pimple bumps on upper lip after waxing?

I went to get my upper lip waxed at a salon for the first time about a month ago, and I was told not to touch it for about an hour or so. Well maybe about 4 hours later I licked the corner of my mouth, and immediatley after that the corner of my mouth got red and i got these pimple-like bumps, they faded in color a bit but you can still see them pretty clearly. Its been over a month and they haven't gone away, I got my upper lip waxed again last week, and there still there. Same same. What can I do to make the bumps go away?Pimple bumps on upper lip after waxing?
That's what happens to me when I get my eyebrows waxed. You are allergic to the wax, or the wax was too hot. Try and get it done somewhere else next time. I also found that Tea Tree oil helped with the red bumps, so I put that on my eye brows after I get them waxed. Also use a facial scrub before you get it done so you remove any excess dirt and oil that is left on your skin, will help with the irritation as well.Pimple bumps on upper lip after waxing?
Thats not normal...dont go there again. make sure you go to a professional salon. Try adding aloe vera soothing cream.
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
You have to be VERY careful when you go to a salon to check for cleanliness and how sanitary the product is they will use on your body. This applies to waxing and getting your nails done.





It's normal to have a slight irritation after waxing but that only should last a few hours or a day. If you have bumps above your lip after a whole month, it's time to see the Dr. Do not use your own home remedies as time may be of the essence! Don't get scared, just be smart.
dont EVER wax where u have pimples....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Your post is extremely helpful. I will keep following. Thank you for sharing this information.

How To Increase Sperm Count

Post a Comment