Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you prevent a zit/pimple from forming?

if I don't have pimples on my face, I get giant zits on my chin or on top of my lip. usually when i notice it in it's early stage I tend to wash that area more while washing my face, but it get bigger anyways. right now it hurts and feels like it wants to pop by itself





what are some ways to prevent it from getting bigger in it's early stage? and are there anyways to make it heal/disappear faster?How do you prevent a zit/pimple from forming?
if it seems like a bad problem, i'd suggest getting something with glycolic acid in it. i have chronic acne and glycolix (a gel kind of thing) works like a charm. as a temporary fix, toothpaste or baking soda and a drop of water is a good quick fix.


Hope this helps!How do you prevent a zit/pimple from forming?
spot treat it with toothpaste, but not the gel kind, you want te white stuff.
tooth paste or metho.

No comments:

Post a Comment