Saturday, July 24, 2010

A little embrassing topic, but I got this hanging pimple like thing around my butthole?

it doesn't hurt or anything unless I try to squeeze it, what do I do? what is it?A little embrassing topic, but I got this hanging pimple like thing around my butthole?
It may be a boil. Don't pop it, just apply some hot packs to it for a while. In time, it may pop on its own. If that happens, wipe over it with a cotton ball that contains rubbing alcohol on it. Drink a lot of water, to flush the impurities out of the body. Read up about boils via the internet %26amp; see if photos are there for you to see.A little embrassing topic, but I got this hanging pimple like thing around my butthole?
Yeah I was going to say the same thing probably a worm and go to the doctor
It could either be a hemorrhoid or anal abscess. Try Preparation H either way, it will either reduce a hemorrhoid or pop an abscess.
am quite sure it's an external hemorrhoid. Try searching on it on the internet and see if yours look bit same. Else if u having hemorrhoid i can advice you natural remedy to really got rid of it. I was myself a victim of it months later. I've used suppositories and other ointments but haven't really help until i discovered natural remedies.
preety disturbing.. but its probly a tape worm or something..but dont get scared i doubt it is, go see the doctors..
squeeze as hard as you can
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment