Monday, August 23, 2010

When you put toothpaste on a pimple and it dries out Does it always leave a dark spot or is this only for me?

I had two hugs pimples. One omy cheek and one on my nose and I put colgate on them and they dried out but they left these dark spot. Does this happen all the time and what can you do to make them go awayWhen you put toothpaste on a pimple and it dries out Does it always leave a dark spot or is this only for me?
that's never happened to me before...try proactive.When you put toothpaste on a pimple and it dries out Does it always leave a dark spot or is this only for me?
oh my goodness! i am so scared, i have exactly the same problem, with three spots on my face! did this the spots go away? what did you do? how long will it take before the redness disappears? please help me! thanks. Report Abuse

No don't put toothpast, because floride causes pimples
pro- active,or use aveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment