Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I hide this pimple?

I have a pimple right beside my upper lip, and I popped it and it's red and how it looks like I have herpes, so my friend was making fun of me, he knows that it isn't herpes but I really want to get rid of it before 9 tonight because my brother and sister are coming back from a trip to Africa and I don't want to look like I have herpes. How should I get rid of this pimple?How do I hide this pimple?
make up if you just want to cover it...Turn the bump into a mole ( beauty mark) by putting black eye linear on it. Or try and pop it. Popping it will not help but it will go down QUICKLY





Good LuckHow do I hide this pimple?
Try cover up. I use something called... cover up (who would have thought?) and dab it on and let it dry. Then I use a powder foundation and put that on over it. Works like a charm if you have the right skin colored cover up and powder foundation.





There really isn't any other way of covering up pimples than using make up. I'm sorry. Are they older than you? If so, I'm sure they'll understand. And if they know you well enough, they would know that you wouldn't be going out and doing it with random guys that may or may not have herpes!
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment