Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting rid of pimple/spots on backs of my arms?

I have these pimple/spots on the backs of my arms, my mum has them and also my brother, when my mum was younger she was told they are a form of ecxma.


I just want to know how to get rid of them or reduce them!!Getting rid of pimple/spots on backs of my arms?
Hi there.





My friend had this for a short amount of time, hereditary too but I recommended that she use a really greasy moisturiser for a few weeks and it really helped. Now it's disappeared! :-)





After sun lotion


Vaseline


Sausage tree cream (found online or in most Pharmacies) - topical treatment from Africa.





You need to apply any one of these liberally then cover with cling film overnight for a few weeks. Persevere as there will be no quick results.





Good luck!





Daydream BelieverGetting rid of pimple/spots on backs of my arms?
listen to the doctor , skin is allergic to many items , cosmetics bed linen , dust and more, keep face clean during night and day time wash thouroughly with cool water.





vitamin A deficiency could be the cause seven seas capsules which gives the skin a polish and vitamin A deficeny will be solved.also apply just olive oil and or almond mix oil. and almost you will be relieved of this ,

No comments:

Post a Comment