Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my pimple a form of cancer?

Alright, so i've had this pimple like thing on my forehead for a few month's now. The pimple never hurts, but when I squeeze it white stuff comes out just like a normal pimple, but it never goes away. My friend but acne cream on it, and it went down in size, but never went away. It's kinda freaking me out now. I'm VERY paranoid. It's the color of my skin, not red, or blue, or anything like that.Is my pimple a form of cancer?
Pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations commonly arising from clogged or infected pores. Most pimple outbreaks are usually a sign of impending acne, but there are other causes as well, like bacterial folliculitis, keratosis pilaris and other skin problems. If left unattended, they can multiply and lead to severe acne. They can even leave annoying scars on your skin if they are not treated immediately. Pimples usually develop after blackheads or whiteheads become inflamed and infected.Is my pimple a form of cancer?
its just a zit a bad zit





wash with a mask of asprin and lemmon juce





crush up the asprin mix it with lemmon juce


apply for 2 minutes untill you feel a burn n then rinse





or it its really bad go to a thermotologist
It sounds like a cyst. I'd make an appointment with a dermatologist and have them take a look at it. It won't go away until it's properly drained by a doctor.
maybe it is a cyst, a kind of acne, try putting a strong benzoyl peroxide on your face... could be the beginning of some acne
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment