Friday, August 20, 2010

I had a pimple on my face about a month and a half ago. I scratched it by mistake. My skin has now healed, but

it has left a small relatively dark spot at the pimple location. Will this spot go away eventually? Is there any remedy to get rid of this spot?I had a pimple on my face about a month and a half ago. I scratched it by mistake. My skin has now healed, but
cocoa butter, i cut my leg shaving and it left a bad scar (i had basically scraped the skin off with a razor) i used the cocoa butter like twice a day at least and you can't tell now.I had a pimple on my face about a month and a half ago. I scratched it by mistake. My skin has now healed, but
u can get creams for that


but make sure its for your face, cause some creams r only for your body

No comments:

Post a Comment