Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a huge, as in huge, pimple on my nose. It can't pop (trust me I've tried); how can I fix it?

I use proactive, yet this massive pimple that started off small appeared on my nose. I've read all the preliminary answers, and what's this about toothpaste and baking soda? Do they actually work? Do stores have stuff that can cover/hide (and treat) pimples for guys? If so, what's it called? Help, help, help!!!I have a huge, as in huge, pimple on my nose. It can't pop (trust me I've tried); how can I fix it?
Well 2 things one are you shore its a pimple and not a boil or something and two have your tried taking a needle and holding it in one hand and use the other hand to squeeze the zit then poke the top of it just till u break through then squeeze the puss out until no more comes and then it will be gone =) hope this helpsI have a huge, as in huge, pimple on my nose. It can't pop (trust me I've tried); how can I fix it?
I agree with the first answerer -- lance it.
Try popping it with a needle or pin. It will then ooze out rather than shatter your bathroom mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment