Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get a pimple-free face?

I eat LOTS of fruits %26amp; vegetables;


I am a vegetarian - no eggs %26amp; meat ;


I clip my bangs so it doesn't get on my face ;


I used Proactiv, but it didn't work ;


I wash my face 3 times a day ;





Any remedies without buying counter-stuff?





YET I STILL HAVE PIMPLES!!!


WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???How do I get a pimple-free face?
A friend of mine tried everything, eventually he got a book about getting rid of acne and black heads a while back.





He followed the info in it and it cleared up the acne on his face, shoulders and back almost completely.





Heres their website: http://www.yourlifestyle.info/acnefreeHow do I get a pimple-free face?
There are various (sometimes too many!) causes of Acne.





If due to hormonal causes (and probably is the case with you), there's really nothing much you can do except to wait it out. Of course if it's too serious then you may need medical intervention...antibiotics, Roaccutane creams etc...





Proper cleansing is necessary, but twice a day is enough. Too much washing can also cause further weakening of the skin's barrier function. Sometimes acne can also be caused by using over-drying skin care products. You may think Acne/Pimples is due to excess sebum production, and so you use even more drying products, or skip moisturiser. This may cause further outbreak!





You may try Neem natural herbal extract. Neem is known for its blood cleansing properties. Of course drink lots of water daily. Have enough sleep every night. These are the best ';natural'; remedies :))





One most important point though - Keep your fingers off your face! Most transmission of bacteria occurs that way.





Anyway just to let you know you are not alone...I have the same question as you too! So when I follow my own advices above, and still get pimples, then I like to blame it on HORMONES!!





Cheers!



here are some surefire tips: topical applications are not enough. go to a





dermtalogists for some anti-biotics. if those dont work the doc might give u





accutane or contracptive pills.


this works for me- every night i wash my face and liberally dust a prickly





heat powder on my face. it kills bacteria and absorbs excess oil.





u could be milk intolerant. try avoiding it and c. sugar is another culprit.


also never allow yourself to constipate. take castor oil if you cant go.





because even one day of not 'going ' causes eruptions.








but do go to a dermatologists. newer and better medicatons keep coming into





the market that work on the most persistant acne!



I had acne really bad and I started using clearasil I got a daily face wash,acne clearing scrub and a clearasil cream and in just 4 days their was no acne. Just wanted to help it really works
dont touch your phone to your face.


or put your hands on your face.
i used proactive to


use clinique its amazing:)
Just stop touching your face. I swear to god. and don't wash it so much it irritates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment