Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a pimple looking thing on my lip and i pinched it and now it looks like a cold sore what is it?

it is where i cut myself shaving once how can i get rid of it?I have a pimple looking thing on my lip and i pinched it and now it looks like a cold sore what is it?
I am confused, did you cut yourself recently there and it's still trying to heal or you cut yourself awhile back? Either way it might very well be a cold sore. If that's the case get some Abreva from a drug store. If your really not sure that its a cold sore to begin with ask a doctor or the pharmacist that works at your drug store...for the most part those people are happy to advise.I have a pimple looking thing on my lip and i pinched it and now it looks like a cold sore what is it?
Sounds like herpes to me....but seek medical aid ASAP!
You should post a picture of it so we can see it
It sounds to me like you used an old shaving blade and the cut is getting infected, get an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin and don't pick or scratch the affected spot while healing takes place, especially with dirty hands. If the cold sore comes back it could be an chancre referring to herpes, if that happens seek medical attention immediately.
A cold sore. Viral/Bacterial infection... most likely due to the injury. Seek medical attention. Or try ';bbreva'; Sold in CVS or Walgreens. It is an antiviral/antibiotic that will clear it up in 48-72 hours. (it's expensive, about $20 for one treatment)

No comments:

Post a Comment