Monday, August 23, 2010

How to cure a pimple instantly?

because i have one smack on my nose and i want it to go away, right now. been using a pimple cream but nothing happens.How to cure a pimple instantly?
There are no instant cures, sorry. Try applying a hot clean washrag, hot as you can stand, as often as you can. Dampen a clean washcloth and heat it in the microwave, apply it to the spot and hold it there until it cools off to lukewarm. Repeat this process as often as you can, and the spot will form a whitehead usually in a day or so. At some point the heat will make it drain, and then it will go away fairly quickly. Avoid other lotions and potions, like toothpaste, and don't go poking, prodding or squeezing it. If it's not ready to drain, you'll just injure skin and spread the bacteria beneath it, making more and bigger problems. Apply heat and wait it out. Shouldn't take more than a day or so at most. When it drains, a dot of your cream is all you will need. Apply heat and leave it be.How to cure a pimple instantly?
Ask your doctor to inject steroid.


Click- http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/acne/qu鈥?/a>
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC difference in my blackheads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
If anybody on YA had an instant cure for pimples, they'd probably be a gazillionaire.





Whatever you do, don't pick at it. If it's deep under the skin, see a dermatologist who can inject it with a tiny amount of steroid which will shrink it down. Otherwise, it's pretty much a waiting game - although the answerer before me gave an excellent general remedy for acne pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment