Friday, August 20, 2010

Face wash and pimple question?

Would it b better to use a soap like dove to wash with or a face wash..


I have a sensitive but oily complexion with a bit of acne..





And i feel a pimple coming how can i stop it in its tracks, home remedies plz.. but anything will help, thanks!Face wash and pimple question?
Regular soap won't really help if you have oily skin. try going with some face wash like neutrogena deep clean. that helps me, to stay away from acne and bad things on my skin.





*For the acne coming try. ';Clean %26amp; Clear'; acne treatment works on contact to reduce size and redness of pimples.Face wash and pimple question?
luv a boy





I don't recommend using any kind of soap for your face. I recommend what I use: Coonobabe


I use a cleanser/toner combo


for cleanser, I've used either the Flor de Clava, Pepino(cucumber based), or Kepaya (papaya based). Followed by the Savila toner. The seng %26amp; sang is also good, the mandarin is a little harsh.


After washing with cleanser pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. On hot/humid days I repeat this but it's worth it keeps my skin clean to the touch. Hope this helps


Google Coonobabe


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals.
ok... don't force the pimples to pop and if gentle pushing won't do... stop.. it could cause major scarring... and look for something that doesn't have alot of oils that will leave your face really greasy (lotion, and other things that have tons of oils) id its really an issue see a dermatologist. just trial and error might work to see which product is the best.. if anything just try an spot treatment for scne from walmart and work from there.
I'd recomend Noxzema cleaning pads.Thats what I use and it works great.I barley have any zits at all and the ones I do have are small and unnoticable.When I first started using them I started seeing results in one week.Not only that, but it only costs $5.00 per container.Each container has 90 pads.





鈾?br>

Bridget
Citrus like lemons and grapefruit can help by digesting them


and you can use the juices on your face


if done enough can actually help get rid of freckles.
wash your face with cold water and take a shower every night and maybe buy some skin cream or proactiv works pretty well too
try cetaphil it comes in big containers but a doc can give you samples
Try Pro-Active skin care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment