Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a under-skin bump in the middle of my eye brows is it a pimple?

It's a bump in the middle of my eye brows it hurts and its making my eyes swell up .. is it a zit that's under the skin or what ?I have a under-skin bump in the middle of my eye brows is it a pimple?
It may be a cyst. I had one under my eye. I would go to your doctor but I would leave it alone. If you try to pop it or anything then you would get an infection and just make it worse.I have a under-skin bump in the middle of my eye brows is it a pimple?
it may be a cyst. Those can be much worse then pimples...pain wise...and can be very irritating to the skin. I get alot of them behind my ears and they bleed when popped...always, so get a tissue if you plan to break it. They NEED to be popped as it takes months for them to go away on their own.
maybe an ingrown pimple?? hmmm...i think you may need to go to the doctor just to make sure its not somthing worse especially if its swelling up your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment