Friday, August 20, 2010

I have weird pimple looking red bumps on my arms.Is there a cream for this?What is this condition called?

Well, it looks like that on my legs. Let me tell you what, I think you have dry skin. Ussualy, that happens when you have dry skin. Get some lotion, if it starts to get irritated, then, you get a special creme!I have weird pimple looking red bumps on my arms.Is there a cream for this?What is this condition called?
I have that same thing too. Its just in-grown hairs. But if it hurts when you put your arm down or when you touch it, its a zyt. It hurts, tell me bout' it, but it wont when ur done.pop it if a zyt.I have weird pimple looking red bumps on my arms.Is there a cream for this?What is this condition called?
You might have eczema just like me and yes yo can get cream just look at target or any where and look for stuff and mix it with Aquaphore it makes your skin soft and not very itch My eczema is bad in fall and right around now.don't itch I makes it way worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment