Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why do i have a pimple looking thing on my dick?

so be4 u say anything, NO ITS NOT GENITAL WARTS!!! i've nvr had sex and for that mattter, i havent even had my first kiss yet. but anywho, i have this pimple lookin thing thats on my dick and i'm not popping that thing cuz i know it'll hurt....any ideas on what it is???Why do i have a pimple looking thing on my dick?
It could be a bug bite. When I was about 9 years old, I went on a camping trip and a ton of mosquitoes bit up my entire crotch area. It was unbearable. Back to you, it could be a spider bite, or even a bed bug. I doubt it is bed bugs, but likely a spider. If your Dad is around, show it to him, and see if you should go to the doctor. If it is only your Mom or a female relative, tell them what the problem is, and that you want to see a doctor. If none of these options are available, talk to the pharmacist, and he/she will likely recommend cortaid which is a hydrocortisone cream that will help bug bites or skin irritations.Why do i have a pimple looking thing on my dick?
Is it new? Sure it's not a mole? My husband has a mole. Either way keep an eye on it, if it changes size color and dosen't go away it could be a skin cancer and you'll need to have it tested. Other then that, it could very well pe a pimple, it does get rather.....sweaty down there. You don't have to pop it, if it is a pimple it will go away eventually.
I had one once, it was actually a pimple.


I popped it, and white pimple stuff came out.


People say dont pop it, but i did, and nothing bad happened.


And theres just a little bit of pain.


As long as you keep it clean, you will be okay.
You have a pimple. Pop it, squeeze out the puss, pour some hydrogen peroxide on it, than use cortisone cream and triple antibiotic cream three times a day!
I would recommend cutting it off.
you have herpes:]
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment