Friday, August 20, 2010

I got like a black bump on my face that used to be a huge pimple, will it be a scar?

it used to be bigger and then it started bleeding( i didnt do anything to aggravate it) and now slowly its reducing but still obvious...its been a few days already, will it be permenant? plz help...





and also i used this clenser and after i wash my face it gets dry and skin is peeling off? why is this happening?I got like a black bump on my face that used to be a huge pimple, will it be a scar?
I would normally suggest you use Proactive to heal up your acne. And although this is healing up a little when you leave it alone, I would suggest an appointment with a dermatologist on this. The fact that it has changed sizes, bled, and the color of it suggest it could be something you need to have examined. There are a lot of things this could be, and I wouldn't mess around on this. Not to mention, if it turns out to be nothing too serious, the doctor will be able to help you care for your skin in the future. Peace of mind will be worth the visit on this one. Skin cancer runs in my family, so I know how deceptive problems can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment