Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of pimple cream do you use for your face?

clean and clear gel, it comes in like a silver bottle type thing. and my proactive mask works well!What kind of pimple cream do you use for your face?
I use mary kay acne treatment gel for spot treatments. Any pimple cream with benzoyl peroxide or salyc acid will be great for spot treatments. For daily use, wash your face with a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer made for your skin type. Make sure you wash when you first wake up and before you go to bedWhat kind of pimple cream do you use for your face?
I use proactiv products, they work well for me. I also use Differin Gel, you can only get it as a prescription.





Good Luck
I use murad products. I love their stuff. I've tried lots over the years and this works best for me.
You might not want to use a cream, they tend to make your skin oily.


Fish oil works fast. and its cheap.
I usually don't stick to a brand, but anything with benzoyl peroxide.
Beesline





or





Neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment