Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can I get my pimple to look less red?

Any suggestions BESIDES cover up (foundation, powder, etc.)








Thank you! :)How can I get my pimple to look less red?
First of all, a lot of these things people are saying on here do not work. Trust me. I have suffered acne (severe!) for 4 years, and I can say that I鈥檝e tied all that stuff, from home treatments to the most ridiculous things like dirt and vinegar! I was desperate to clear my acne. Scrubbing only makes it worse, and way redder. It also hurts the blemish and your face, and can result in scars, or worse, pits, that, by the way, do not go away without laser treatments! I鈥檝e tried that ridiculous toothpaste thing, and no, it does not work!





Unfortunately, the only thing is to wait, or cover up, which you don鈥檛 wanna use. I can recommend acne medicine, because I have ALOT of experience with acne products and which one are scams and a waste of money and which ones are actually worth the money! Of course, that doesn鈥檛 mean they will work for sure for you! Hope I helped!(:





-LaurenHow can I get my pimple to look less red?
2 crushed aspirin + 1 TBS baking soda + 1 TBS honey + 2 TBS water.


Use it as a scrub for two minutes, wash off with warm-hot water, splash cold water on your face, pat dry, use any non scented facial lotion.


It should take away redness. I suggest doing it before you go to sleep.





Good luck :)
Fist wash your face with Ivory soap, then rub your face with rubbing alcohol. then wet the ivory soap and put it on you pimp and leave the soap there. Once you've waited a while the redness should go down and the pimple as well.
Use a green concealer to neutralize the redness and then your regular concealer on top for added coverage.
try taking a hot shower, the steam helps open your pores.. always works for me :]
put a dot of toothpaste on ur pimple before bed.
use a green concealer
Wash your face. theres really nothing else to do. except wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment