Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of this pimple!?

I have a goddamn pimple that keeps respawning! Its very near my mouth, and it's about the 6th time i pop the white tip off...leaves a red mark and a few days later it gets a white tip again! WHAT DO I DO!?How do i get rid of this pimple!?
tooth paste! the paste kind works great leave it on for a while let it dry it out. pulls the white out and becasue toothpase is made as a anti bacterial it cleans and drys it out!How do i get rid of this pimple!?
May not be just a pimple. Go to the Dermatologist and have it checked out. I'm not saying it's anything bad but it's better to have it looked at by a professional.
Don't pop it. Like someone else said, try toothpaste. It didn't work for me. Go to a store and pick up an acne treatment that if you get a pimple like it again, just dab some on!

No comments:

Post a Comment