Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a pimple on my left cheek that has been there for 1 week!?

It started out as just a small bump on my skin but now its red and causes lots of attention! What can i do to get rid of it? Ive washed my face and put all sorts of cream!I have a pimple on my left cheek that has been there for 1 week!?
Try mixing a crushed aspirin with some aloe vera gel to spot treat it. leave it on over night and put a band aid over it.





It worked for me.I have a pimple on my left cheek that has been there for 1 week!?
Run to Wal Mart in the makeup and cleaning dept. and get a kit of Acne Free it is the same as Pro Active and so much cheaper about 16.00.===
You can go to the pharmacy ask the pharmacist for the best acne cream. It should help. If all else fails, pop it and wipe it throughly because the white substance inside the pimple is what makes more pimples get on your face.





Hope this helps.
I would saw off that half of my cheek.
Try tooth paste as well as Oxy clean stay away from corn syrup soda pop in general and Greasy food such as Oily pizza try eating plane bread this will suck out toxins and Oils from your skin it act's like a sponge Sincerely Doctor Unoptrid
Here is what I would do:





At night:


I would wash your face with a scrub (I use Neutrogena's black head scrub) then rinse, use an oil free cleanser and then use an acne cream with ';salicylic acid'; or ';benzoyl peroxide'; I really like Neutrogena On-the-Spot or their 8 hour cream.





In the morning: Wash your face with the oil free cleanser and thats it.





if you have already tried this, i would go to this site www.acne.org it gives tips on washing your face and what is the best for your acne problems!
Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Try this source I found for more help: Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment