Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to fix a bad pimple mistake??

Ok, so I know you're not supposed to pop pimples, but I have a bad habit of doing that. So, I woke up this morning, and I had like 5 red dots on my face. Is there any way to fix this (ie- makeup trick, special cleanser, etc.) Help!





PS- My New Year's resolution is to not pop my pimples!! lolHow to fix a bad pimple mistake??
put a little concealer over the top o it and then over the concealer use face powder not just over the dot over your whole face! i find concealers are never the real colour of your face so thats why i use powder over! and when you take of the makeup at night (which you should to to help it heal) use your remover and then a dab of antiseptic to ensure the area is clean!


there is no way to make it heal faster but makeup works!


good luck!How to fix a bad pimple mistake??
Ok wash your face with the 3 step kit from Clean%26amp;Clear (in silver bottle)





(don't scrub too hard though because it will irrate your skin.)





*CLICK* http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>





(you can buy it at CVS or any pharmacy)








If their is alittle bit of acne than use a LITTLE bit of concealer.





Hope that helps!!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment