Friday, August 20, 2010

This pimple thing under my arm?

I went to the doctor to get it lanced before but now it came back.How do I prevent it and keep it from coming back?This pimple thing under my arm?
If you got it lanced, it sounds like it was a boil instead of a pimple. Try using antibacterial soap when showering or bathing. I had one boil my entire life. After my doctor lanced it, he told me to use antibacterial soap, which I have used faithfully ever since then and I haven't had a boil since then. It's been over 7 years! Dial makes nice scented antibacterial soaps, try them.This pimple thing under my arm?
Did they tell you if it was staph?Staph will reoccur from time to time.Try using a spray antiperspirant.Also cleanse with antibacterial soap.
It could be an ingrown hair, or possibly if you are using deodorant, that is irritating it and clogging it back up thus reinfecting it. I would say wash really well, and avoid putting deodorant on that area. Hope you feel better soon.
You probably have staff.. not sure but yea thats probably a boil.. same thing happend to me and after it came back under my arm twice the thing came back on my face. i just took a months worth of antibiotics and it went away... hopefully never to return.. go get it checked at the docters.. have em check for staff
vahalema because it is now 5, and my stepdog has a stapler in her bubbling pencilcase. now, i think my mother just wants a lil llave mayaaa my tongue is my best friend. she helps me when my rock vanishes.




























































































la pool just turnerd pink, my poopy is vibrating a la marisquerie....and eating pee with salsa lizano!
















































































my stepdog likes that fruit. chiqui wakieeee melon.












































my name is sari....costena
cut it off w/ a scissor and pray for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment