Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a small pimple like bump on the inside of my leg near the testicles?

its on my leg not the testicle (but is close)and its about the size of a BBI have a small pimple like bump on the inside of my leg near the testicles?
It may well be a skin tag, or a pimple, or an ingrown hair, or a blocked sweat gland, or a cyst, or a wart, or a....


Ask your doctor to take a look and see what he/she thinks. By the way, he/she will have seen testicles before so don't worry about the location of it!I have a small pimple like bump on the inside of my leg near the testicles?
Ingrown hair.
I do too, been there for years, hasn't changed. I don't worry about it.
Stay where you are.........I'll alert the media!!!
its a sweat pimple
it's an ingrown hair

No comments:

Post a Comment