Monday, November 21, 2011

What is good to use for the removal of pimple scars and spots on my face?

i'm only 15 years old..i hope u will give the right for my age..What is good to use for the removal of pimple scars and spots on my face?
I've heard laser treatment by a dermatologist can remove some of the scars, but the most important thing is to not pick at the pimples because it causes scarring.What is good to use for the removal of pimple scars and spots on my face?
To do something more safe, try cosmetic products like coverup or foundation. Use tanning lotion, make sure it is similar to your skin tone. Sorry I don't know much about what makeup products are called, but try to find something that will cover your face, but let your pores breathe freely.
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
You should definitely try Tarika Night Oil for face. I've used it and found all my scars and marks gone! It gives you a great skin too. You can find the product at http://www.ayurlabsindia.com. All the best.
nothing will ever remove scars!

No comments:

Post a Comment