Monday, November 21, 2011

Theres a pimple growing on my mole?

By mole I mean beauty mark. So I had this mark since childhood but for the past month it appears that its starting to come out and so there's a pimple forming. I keep scratching it since it bothers me so much. Any one know what I can do to fix this?Theres a pimple growing on my mole?
you can't tell your acne where to grow =/





you just have to wait it out until it's gone and make sure you wash your face every day and nightTheres a pimple growing on my mole?
DO NOT scratch...if you rip it open, it will get infected...then that could be big trouble. Get some mild lotion that relieves the itch. If it persists, see your doctor.
it sounds just like a regular pimple. it happens to me sometimes too. it will go away in a few days just don't pick at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment