Monday, November 21, 2011

Fastest way you know to get rid of a pimple?

PLEASE HELP ME JUST ONE PIMPLE THATS IT!Fastest way you know to get rid of a pimple?
Do this before you go to bed:





1. Dip the tip of a washcloth in hot water and wring it out so the tip is just barely damp, but still pretty hot.





2. GENTLY press the damp, hot, tip on the site of the pimple. Leave for about 5 minutes.





This brings all of the puss in the pimple to a head, making it hard.





3. Wait about 20 minutes, and wet the washcloth again, this time with luke warm water.





4. Wring it out and wipe the general area of your face in which the pimple was, hard enough to simply rub the pimple off...





When you wake up in the morning you might have to do the process one more time..it depends on how large the pimple was.





Also, avoid just simply popping pimples because that leaves scars!Fastest way you know to get rid of a pimple?
Don't pop it because that just leaves a mark.


Keep it clean and oil free (cleanse your face and use toner) and keep your hands away! Your hands only add more oils, which isn't what you want to do.


I don't think you should take medication like Tylenol because that really isn't what it's made for and your body will become immune to it if you're taking it for no reason.


If you're going out, put some concealer on it or use foundation. It;s just a pimple. It happens to everyone and you're overreacting -_-
people talk about puttin toothpaste on it and leaving it oover night but i never tried it so i dont know if it works but Roaccutane work for me!





One word my friend...Roaccutane!





I have had bad acne for many many years and trust me it was a real pain for me...i hated it terribly!





I have been on MANY products such as proactiv(which when you finsih using it brings out the pimples worst), neatrogena,clearasil, ambi and many more!





None of them worked for me beause when i finished using the proactiv which was a waste of my momey the pimples came back out soooooo much worst than it was in the beginning!





I went to my dermatologist last month and he introduced me to Roaccutane. I decided to use it, and i am NOT dissapointed at all with the excellent results that I have.





I have been using it for a month so far and within the first 2 days i had seen results..the pimples were disappearing(thats what we all want right?)





I am still using it because I have to complete my year.





The best part of it is that it is a tablet that you take. Its not a soap or a toner or a 4-5 step procedure that gets on your nerve..just one little tablet.





Its easy and stress free and best of all...Brings results!





You willl not be dissapointed if you try this product.





This product is only available through perscription by a dermatologist.





Use it and see for yourself!





=]





This treatment last for about 7 years after you finish your course with it or longer.
This answer is real. Try putting a little dab of honey on the pimple overnight. Honey is an absolute pure food with healing properties. It works for me!
you can not just make a pimple go away like that.. it takes time for it to leave until then just cover it up with foundation. DO NOT POP IT.
Take tylenol to make the swelling go down, put a cold ice pack on it, and put some sort of salicylic acid or tea tree oil product on it.
dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment